The latest monthly Derby County BlogCast has landed, with my regular amigo Chris Smith on board, plus a special cameo appearance from Joel Clyne, the man who set up the original Derby County Podcast, before moving on to pastures new.
I’m really pleased with how this month’s episode came out – there was a lot to talk about, with two losses and two defeats in the period, one of which was at Gary Rowett’s Stoke. Also, there was richly deserved praise for Harry Wilson, the opposite of that Bradley Johnson, a look ahead to what could be a very closely fought East Midlands Derby and the first glance forward to the January transfer window.
Enjoy and let us know your thoughts.
- Great expectations – the Championship challenge ahead for Derby County
- Too little, too late – Derby County 1 Aston Villa 2
- We’re the famous Derby County and we’re going to Wembley – Promotion play-off final preview podcast
- Leeds United 2 Derby County 4 – The Rams are going to Wembley
- All you need is love – Derby County v Leeds United play-off preview
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP