- Poll: Derby County fans concerned over Mel Morris’ performance as Rams owner
- Derby County Podcast – on Pearson, Powell, Morris and where we go from here
- How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy the ride on Mad Mel’s Crazy Bonkers Derby County Train
- What the hell is wrong with Derby County?
- The strange death of Derby County – Rams 1 Blackburn f**ing Rovers 2
Tag Archives: Theo Walcott
In the aftermath of the Germany’s demolition of England at the World Cup, my mind went back to last summer’s Under 21s European Championships, when Germany thrashed England 4-0 in the final. Because that Germany side bears a striking resemblance … Continue reading