- How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy the ride on Mad Mel’s Crazy Bonkers Derby County Train
- What the hell is wrong with Derby County?
- The strange death of Derby County – Rams 1 Blackburn f**ing Rovers 2
- Ipswich ‘mugging’ hints at better things to come for Derby County
- Championship season preview, 2016/7
Tag Archives: Luke Moore
I made the mistake of reading an online messageboard the other day and came away fuming. The upshot of the thread was that Shefki Kuqi is our best player and Luke Moore was ‘a waste of shirt when not scoring’. … Continue reading
Not much to say this week, really, apart from ‘jolly good, chaps, carry on….’ I was intending to go to Doncaster, but couldn’t go because getting back to Manchester on the train would have necessitated leaving before the end, something … Continue reading