- Poll: Derby County fans concerned over Mel Morris’ performance as Rams owner
- Derby County Podcast – on Pearson, Powell, Morris and where we go from here
- How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy the ride on Mad Mel’s Crazy Bonkers Derby County Train
- What the hell is wrong with Derby County?
- The strange death of Derby County – Rams 1 Blackburn f**ing Rovers 2
Tag Archives: Johnny Metgod
It’s hard to know where to begin. If you’d told me as I walked through the grim, damp streets of Leeds, trying to hide my delight at Derby’s opening day win at Elland Road, that five games later, we’d only … Continue reading
In an interview on the official Derby County website on Thursday, Nigel Clough revealed that the Dutch first-team coach Johnny Metgod is a strong supporter of the modern 4-2-3-1 formation, which both The Netherlands and their conquerors Spain favour. Germany … Continue reading