- Huddersfield Town v Derby County: Pre-match infographic
- Poll: Derby County fans concerned over Mel Morris’ performance as Rams owner
- Derby County Podcast – on Pearson, Powell, Morris and where we go from here
- How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy the ride on Mad Mel’s Crazy Bonkers Derby County Train
- What the hell is wrong with Derby County?
Tag Archives: Chris Powell
42 per cent of more than 800 voters said they were unsatisfied with Mel Morris’ performance as Derby County owner, in a recent Twitter poll. A further 40 per cent of voters said they were ‘on the fence’, while 18 … Continue reading
I was pleased to be asked to take part in another Derby County Podcast, this time with Joel, Chris Smith (AKA Ramspace) and Matt Bregazzi. The guys talk a lot of sense and it’s always interesting to get their perspectives … Continue reading